marți, 28 august 2012

My Seaside Trip

Last week I went with my family at the seaside to celebrate my mother's birthday.It was a really relaxing week full of food and sunbaths. I will show you some of the pictures I took and some of my outfits. I hope you guys enjoy it and leave me your feedback!

Saptamana trecuta am fost cu familia la mare pentru a sarbatorii ziua de nastere a mamei mele. A fost o saptamana plina cu mancare buna si cu bai de soare. O sa va arat cateva poze si outfituri. Sper ca va place!


                                                                       * TopShop dress*
                   
                                                                          *Debenhams dress& H&M flats*
                                                                           *best thing ever! fro-yo with chocolate*

                                            * sorry fot the wind BBY by Bianca Dragusanu dress & H&M cardigan*
*late night on the beach Bershka dress and sandals from a boutique in Cyprus*
*best dessert ever*
*Victoria's secret shorts Primark top and the hat was from a local boutique*

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu