duminică, 26 august 2012

Tag! What's Your Makeup Style?

Hey guys!
Today I wanted to do a tag and this one seemed interesting. I hope you enjoy it!
xoxo,
Raluca

1. EEK! You’ve got five minutes to do your makeup for a date. What’s your minimum?

 foundation , powder, mascara,bronzer


2. Pick a trend—crazy cat eyeliner, super hot pink blush, or feathered false lashes?

- crazy cat eyeliner 

3. If you had to either give up all makeup for two months or give up your skincare for a week, which would you pick?

- hard hard very hard!!! I don't know. I think I would give up skincare because it is just a week. 

4. What beauty products are always in your purse?

- powder, lipbalm

5. Are there any beauty products that you keep coming back to throughout the years?

- the same products are probably the brushes 

6. Smoky eyes or red lips?

- none. I love neutrals colos

7. Lipstick or lipgloss?

- lipgloss

8. Are there any products that you never expected to like but ended up loving?

- the maybellin products. 

I hope you enjoyed it and I tag everyone to do it!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu